College basketball star, 21, found dead in her dorm room after she accidentally choked on CHEWING GUM in her sleep


Shanice Clark from Toronto, Canada, was found unresponsive at 3.03am on Sunday in Vulcan Village at the California University of Pennsylvania. She was rushed to Monongahela Valley Hospital but
she could not be revived and was pronounced dead at 4.10am. Preliminary report from medical personnel indicates Clark accidentally choked on the gum she was chewing while asleep.

University officials said they were ‘deeply saddened’ by the death of the 6-foot senior forward, who had played two dozen games for the Vulcans last season. She left behind her mother, Kashaeka Fearon, and a younger sister…. Nigerians living in USA insist dt d attack came from d powers of her father’s house…..

Related Posts