How power-bank got a South African burnt.


The victim, Neo Rantele Kuaho, shared the pictures on Facebook and gave his account of the incident thus: “I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my power-bank in my pocket. I said it in the morning. I am
with God and his favor. Guys be careful with these power-banks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh.”…… n d cap of my anaconda….




Related Posts