Effect of fuel scarcity: 2-year-old child burnt to death by stored petrol


The sad incident took place at Ibafo, Ogun State this morning. Gallons of petrol, to be sold in the black market due to the current scarcity of fuel in the country, were stored in the compound by a neighbor. They
got ignited by the hotness of the atmosphere in the area and got the house razed.

Unfortunately, a young child was inside the building and was consumed. The woman selling the fuel ran with her legs touching the back of her head after the incidence…… residents if d area r now calling on d FG to pls ban d use of petrol in Nigeria……

Related Posts